Friday 2 April 2010

DJ IAN ROBINSON - 80'S DETENTION MIX


Did anybody else get detention for listening to their Walkman in lessons at school ? I started doing this in the first year of high school and continued right to the end, although it got a lot easier in the later years when 'in the ear' headfones were invented. Here's a mix I Put together of some of the finest tracks from the 80's, just a small selection of some of the tracks that I used to listen to......... Happy days !
DJ IAN ROBINSON - 80'S DETENTION MIX - APRIL 2010.mp3

Tracklist :-
1. Company B - Fascinated (BN Remix)
2. Arrogance - Crazy
3. Taffy - I Love My Radio (USA Mix) Re-Edit
4. Lenny D & Thommy Musto - Everything Bamboo
5. Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
6. Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way (Better Days Mix)
7. John Rocca - I Want It To Be Real
8. Colonel Abrams - Trapped
9. Mario Reyes - What Ever Turns You On
10. Break Machine - Break Dance Party
11. 2 Peurto Ricans a Blackman And A Dominican - Do It Properly
12. Shannon - Let The Music Play
13. Mr Monday - Keep On (Piano Groove)
14. Shawn Christopher - People Of All Nations
15. Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It (Vocal Mix)

1 comment: