Saturday 30 January 2010

FEATURED CLASSIC SET


Here's a set recorded live from Amnesia in Ibiza in 1991. The legendary club that is now a global phenomenon.
There's a good mashup of different sounds on this oldskool mix tape with some house classics that you'll recognise and some funky stuff you may not, it's definately a must have for anyone who likes their house music and especially their oldskool memorabilia.

click link below to download
Amnesia ibiza 1991.mp3

The video below shows how far Amnesia has come since the good old days, no longer open air because of complaints about the noise and no longer two turntables, a mixer and a box full of records.
Is progress a good thing ????? Opinions differ on that subject when it comes to clubs and music, all I will say is that I still have all my vinyl and I've still got my turntables.

No comments:

Post a Comment